The Magnificent Moilies Sale -Online Timed Auction
Thursday 24th – Saturday 26th September
Advice to sellers
*This is an online timed auction which will be conducted by H & H Auctioneers, Carlisle
*It is an online sale; the animals are sold by photos/video without the animals or owner leaving their own farm until the animals are sold.
*The sale takes place over 3 days; Thurs 24th Sept 2020 to Sat 26th Sept 2020
* Open for entries to fully registered pedigree Irish Moiled elite breeding stock to all members of the Irish Moiled Cattle Society in all three constituencies; GB, ROI and NI.
* The animals and photographs/videos must be of a high standard and will be inspected for approval for entry by the IMCS sale sub-committee before the entries are accepted.
*The cattle entered in the sale can be non-haltered, but it is preferred if they are halter broken. The docility of each animal must be graded and recorded in the catalogue. Cattle of poor docility are not eligible for entry.
* There will be an entry restriction of two bulls per herd.
*Non-registered young stock that are intended to be entered in the sale – their hair sample must be with the secretary before the 1st August 2020.
*Entry forms will be available online on the Irish Moiled Cattle Society website or by email from breed secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org from Tuesday 28th July 2020
*Closing date for entries is Mon 24th August
Further advice will follow in due course regarding: –
* The vet tests for export eligibility
* Photographs/video required
* Rules & Conditions of Sale