IMCS Grand Prize draw Paypal payment
IMCS Grand prize draw to win an Irish Moiled Heifer or £1000 cash. Draw to take place on 25th September 2020. Please choose either GBP £10 or EUR payment €10 and select whether you would like to win the heifer Beechmount Eve or £1000 cash along with your name and contact details. Your ticket receipt will be sent via post as confirmation of entry. Click here for full Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for The Irish Moiled Cattle Society Grand Draw 2020
The Grand Draw to win an Irish Moiled Heifer is operated by The Irish Moiled Cattle Society (IMCS). All profits from the Grand Draw will be donated to The Irish Moiled Cattle Society accepted as a charity by the Inland Revenue under reference XR35170.
1. You must be 16 years of age or older and meet the other eligibility and verification criteria to purchase a ballot ticket.
2. Each ballot ticket will be sold for £10 or €10 – except for promotions.
3. Applications for ballot tickets received after 3pm on 25th September 2020 will not be entered into the IMCS Grand Draw and the payment for such ballot tickets will be treated as a donation to the IMCS.
4. Ballot tickets are not refundable nor transferrable.
6. By ticking your selection you are agreeing to ‘Cash’ – an Irish Moiled Heifer (as identified) or ‘Cash’ – £1000 sterling paid into your bank account. You will also be required to produce herd number details or bank account details within 7 days in order to receive your prize. After 7 days it is at the IMCS discretion to deal with the matter as they see fit. The Society President will have the final say.
7. By purchasing a ballot ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or Paypal. The IMCS accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled by you, your bank or card provider and in this event the ballot ticket is void.
9. By purchasing a ballot ticket you are agreeing to the use of your photo for IMCS promotion purposes, in all forms of media, should you win.
10. No responsibility is taken for any ballot ticket or payment which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.