This is a simple way to enter our IMCS Grand Draw for Beechmount Eve and increase your chances of winning!
Just pick an available number between 1-50 and complete your purchase.
Once all 50 numbers are sold, we will ‘mix up’ the entries and select one lucky winner who will receive an additional 10 raffle tickets for Beechmount Eve!
2020 has been an unprecedented year with no ticket sales at shows. Our only option is online and we are grateful for your support.
Terms and Conditions for The Irish Moiled Cattle Society Grand Draw ’50 Moilie Mixup’ 2020
- No physical ticket will be issued. This is completed on your behalf. Once all 50 numbers have been sold one number/winner will be chosen and receive an additional 10 raffle tickets for the Grand Draw on Christmas Eve 2020. This promotion may be repeated. Each number equals a ticket costing £10/€10.
- The winner of the additional 10 tickets will be selected by the Breed Secretary and announced on the IMCS website in due course. Moilie Mixup is an online option only and must be purchased via irishmoiledcattlesociety.com. Other tickets purchased by cash/bank transfer are available from IMCS directly and will enter you into the main draw only.
- The Grand Draw to win an Irish Moiled Heifer is operated by The Irish Moiled Cattle Society (IMCS). All profits from the Grand Draw will be donated to The Irish Moiled Cattle Society accepted as a charity by the Inland Revenue under reference XR35170.
- You must be 16 years of age or older and meet the other eligibility and verification criteria to purchase a ballot ticket.
- Each ballot ticket will be sold for £10 or €10.
- Applications for ballot tickets received after 3pm on 21st December 2020 will not be entered into the IMCS Grand Draw and the payment for such ballot tickets will be treated as a donation to the IMCS.
- Ballot tickets are not refundable nor transferrable.
- By purchasing a ballot ticket for the IMCS Grand Draw you agree to provide a minimum of your surname, house number, street name, postcode and contact number and tick your choice ‘calf’ or ‘cash’. Your personal data will only be used in order to contact you if you have won and will not be processed in any other way.
- By ticking your selection you are agreeing to ‘Heifer’ – an Irish Moiled Heifer (as identified) or ‘Cash’ – £1000 sterling paid into your bank account. You will also be required to produce herd number details or bank account details within 7 days in order to receive your prize. After 7 days it is at the IMCS discretion to deal with the matter as they see fit. The Society President will have the final say. By purchasing a ballot ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- If you agree to ‘heifer’ as your prize you will be responsible for bearing any regulatory testings costs such as Tuberculosis in accordance with any export regulations. You will also bear any transport costs
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or Paypal. The IMCS accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled by you, your bank or card provider and in this event the ballot ticket is void. By purchasing a ballot ticket you are agreeing to the use of your photo for IMCS promotion purposes, in all forms of media, should you win. No responsibility is taken for any ballot ticket or payment which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.