IMCS Grand prize draw to win Beechmount Eve or £1000 cash.
Draw to take place on
Christmas Eve 24th December 2020
Your entry confirmation will be sent via email on completion of your online purchase
Terms and Conditions for The Irish Moiled Cattle Society Grand Draw 2020
The Grand Draw to win an Irish Moiled Heifer is operated by The Irish Moiled Cattle Society (IMCS). All profits from the Grand Draw will be donated to The Irish Moiled Cattle Society accepted as a charity by the Inland Revenue under reference XR35170.
1. You must be 16 years of age or older and meet the other eligibility and verification criteria to purchase a ballot ticket.
2. Each ballot ticket will be sold for £10 or €10 – except for promotions.
3. Applications for ballot tickets received after 3pm on 21st December 2020 will not be entered into the IMCS Grand Draw and the payment for such ballot tickets will be treated as a donation to the IMCS.
4. Ballot tickets are not refundable nor transferable.
6. By ticking your selection you are agreeing to ‘Heifer’ – an Irish Moiled Heifer (as identified) or ‘Cash’ – £1000 sterling paid into your bank account. You will also be required to produce herd number details or bank account details within 7 days in order to receive your prize. After 7 days it is at the IMCS discretion to deal with the matter as they see fit. The Society President will have the final say.
7. If you agree to ‘heifer’ as your prize you will be responsible for bearing any regulatory testings costs such as Tuberculosis in accordance with any export regulations. You will also bear any transport costs
8. By purchasing a ballot ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or Paypal. The IMCS accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled by you, your bank or card provider and in this event the ballot ticket is void.
10. By purchasing a ballot ticket you are agreeing to the use of your photo for IMCS promotion purposes, in all forms of media, should you win.
11. No responsibility is taken for any ballot ticket or payment which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.